About The Ryan Bellows Bluegrass Bazaar
The Ryan Bellows Bluegrass Bazaar is a free to the public, festival of bluegrass music, culture, craft, and family, set in Flint Michigan. The Ryan Bellows Bluegrass Bazaar was established in 2014 by our founder, Ryan Bellows and continues today in his memory.
We at the Ryan Bellows Bluegrass Bazaar are a free to the public, community focused, American Roots celebration, that is dedicated to providing a safe and worry free day in the park with music, dancing, the arts, children’s activities, vendors, games and more for our community of Flint, Michigan.
So far this year we are pleased to announce:
- Local radio host Tom Sumner will be the MC for our event
- Musical performances by Rootstand, Flint Jubilee Choral, Covert, Arlow Xan more to be announced.
- There will be a nine hole disc golf course in the park
- The Flint Children’s Museum will have a display
- Magic in Motion Bellydance will be performing
- Zumba® in the Park by professional trainer Mary “Shredder” Delgado.
- We will host a 5K fun run the morning of the event
- The Creative Alliance Creative Crew will have a tent
- We are hosting a Corn Hole Tournament
- Magic & Escapes Entertainment will be presenting: Robert Zarins
- Southeast Michigan Bluegrass Association
Vendors: Hot Dog Heaven, Flint Underground, Divine Gifts, Sacred Elements, Michigan Roots Wear, Beads on Weeds, Strange Light Designs, Radical Rags Resale, Ghost Town Vintage, Americans For Flint and more…
Sponsors: Generous donations by The Mott Foundation and the Greater Flint Arts Council made available through the Parade Of Festivals grant, ELGA Credit Union, Kogel’s, Bauman’s Running & Walking Shop. The Good Beans Cafe, Flint Comix/Flint Comic Con, 711 Entertainment, Atomic Swan Films, Luigi’s/El Toro, Table & Tap, Tenacity Brewing, Flint Crepe Company, Merge, more to come…